Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Finally
I finally got a "real" job as the world would say. I'm sorry to say that Dave's mad teaching skills are finally off the market. No more subbing. As of this afternoon, I have been hired on as a Chemistry and Biology teacher at Middleton High School. I am super excited to say the least. Thanks to all who gave me great advice and many positive thoughts throughout the years and the process. Look forward to sharing with you stories from MY students in the near future-this fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats Dave this is awesome news.
Dave congratulations! That is exciting news and the school and your future students are so lucky to have you. You are the man. Way to go Dave!
Much love
M & H
xoxo
WOO HOOO! We here in the "East Coast Dave Borslen Fan Club" couldn't be happier, nor prouder!
-Keith and Suzie
Is it weird walking those halls as a grown-up? It has to be some what surreal.
Congrats on your job and your future successes!
Post a Comment